Beauty products always give me a bit of a lift if it's been a rubbish week. They hold the promise of making you feel and look better and make a great treat!
Here are some recent purchases:
1. Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 make up remover. £2.99 I buy this cleanser time and time again. It removes stubborn mascara and every scrap of make up without drying or irritating my sensitive skin.
2. 3 & 7. Models Own Nail polish £5 In my opinion one of the best nail products out there for the price. Amazing range of colours (of which I probably have far too many)! I bought two polishes and got a free nail art pen in black. 2. head kandi in Beach party (amazing neon orange) and 3. Pink fizz (just about the glitziest, glitter polish I've ever seen!)
Eye lift pro Dual eye system. £10 Again this is a continual re purchase. The gel is for the top of the lid and the cream for under the eye. It's not sticky at all and really does 'tighten' my eye lids up before applying make up!
Note: There's an offer on at the moment! For £10 you can buy the eye cream and get a free mascara and sunglasses!
5. Avon true colour blush in earthen rose. £6 This is a nice everyday neutral, brown. Possibly a little on the dark side for me but with a tan it will be perfect. Good for contouring.
6. Max Factor colour adapt foundation 70 Natural. £9.99 Normally I only use Mac Studio Sculpt foundation (nw20-25) but it's running a bit low so I grabbed this old favourite I used to use years ago. The formula isn't much different to studio sculpt in a way, a sort of gel like consistency (!)
Note: Boots offer on Max Factor. Spend £15 and get a free gift!
7. Maybelline Dream fresh BB cream in Light. £7.99 I love BB creams for when I don't want to wear foundation and thought I'd try this. Sadly I'm not keen on it. It just doesn't seem to blend away the flaws very well! I much prefer the Garnier BB cream.
A bit of a departure from my usual posts but I like to share (!) I also love reading posts like this. (Yes I'm nosey and like to see what you're buying) Leave a link in the comments if you've got similar posts, please.